Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Summer Days!! (when the temp outside is 113!!!)


Madison really likes to talk on the phone!!
(wonder where she learned that?)haha

I was doing some laundry the other day.
I told Madi to "go play with Kinzi"
I came back to find her riding on top of her belly.
McKinzi was laughing, she thought it was so funny.
Madison looked at me like, you told me "to play with her"


McKinzi chillin in her bumbo



Madison was helping clean the saucer.
I came back into the room and she had crawled into it.
She looked so big and tall!!

The girls had their 6mth and 18mth appts.
(how many people can say that)
The girl taking all their measurements says
" they are really close in age"
I thought to myself,
Thanks, captain obvious!!

I couldn't get a cute pic of the two of them,
so just Madi makes the blog.






2 comments:

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

Hi Lisa! Your girls are so cute. I really can't believe that Kinzi is 6 months old already. Where did that time go? How are you standing the 113 degree weather outside? Hope to see you soon.

Heather said...

YOUR GIRLS ARE CUTER THEN EVER. I BET YOU'RE LOOKING FORWRD TO GETTING OUT OF THE HOT WEATHER!