Monday, July 7, 2008

The Forth of July!!

We went to the Westin Kierland for the Forth of July.
10 couples, 10 kids and 4 babysitters!!
We had a great time, good food, lots of sun
and tons of laughs!!
Thanks everyone for such a fun time.
Jens, LJ, Nat, Ty, Shaunda, Mark, Steve, & Michelle
Mark, Shaunda, LJ & Jens
The girls ready for dinner.
If you notice we all
"clean up very well"
refer to the pics below!! hehe
Hanging out in the cabana
Gotta love my hat, keeps the sun off my face.
The boys
They all clean up well too!
I never though I would know so many bald men.
Ty & Natalie
I have know Ty since the 4th grade.
We reunited here in AZ.
Our families have become great friends
We are so lucky!!
Jens & LJ
we both got some sun!!
McKinzi lounging in her leopard suit.

Madison & Dylan
taking a break for snack
Can anyone take Madi serious in her tube and hat?

Dylan, looking like a stud in his tube!!

Could her hair get any lighter?
(especially compared to the guy in the background)
She really is that flexible

6 comments:

Jill said...

Hey Lisa Jo!

I found you on Rebecca's blog. It's so good to see your darling family. I hear all about them from Ryan and Brittany! Looks like you are all doing well. Cute, cute girls!

Jill

Hotzebra said...

Jeez look at you! So many updates! You are doing such a good job with your blog! Your family is so cute. The girls are so excited to babysit tomorrow! Brooklynn is more excited about Susan I think though. hehe

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

Looks like so much fun! How long did you stay? I love that you took your babysitters! Great idea! We need to do that next time:) I'm excited to see you!

Heather said...

CUTE FAMILY! Happy Birthday. I'm glad you're having a fun summer. We'll see you in a few weeks.

The Lund's said...

L.J.,
McKinzi had some serious rolls on her thighs! It's much cuter on an infant than a full grown 32-year-old woman however. Your kids are so funny. The pics are very entertaining.... epecially Maddie the saucer. I guess I will see you on Thursday here in SLC.
Rebecca

Gunn Family said...

Hey Lisa Jo! I found you on Erin's blog! Your family is adorable! Life in AZ looks like fun...HOT, but fun! You look great!
Summer (Hartman) Gunn