Thursday, December 4, 2008

I can't keep up!!!

So it has been a busy November.
We were lucky enough to go to
St. George for Thanksgiving.
Madison got her cast off, after along
3 weeks of sponge baths. We were all
excited to have it removed! I made sure I
got lots of pictures of her cast.
Madi and her new car seat.
Ready for our road trip!

One her Favorite people!!
Uncle Ryan
Jens and Brittany
Thanks to Aunt Brittany we had
the best Turkey Day!!
McKinzi couldn't wait!
She loves to eat.

Madison was excited about the
big day too!

Madison 23 months!

McKinzi 11 months

We spent one night in Las Vegas.
We took the girls to the Bellagio
to see the fountains and all the decorations.
This tree really talked , they do such
an amazing job.


Watching the fountains

Madison being silly!


Jens & I

Kinzi Bear!

So I couldn't find McKinzi
I found her in the shower, she loves it

Then I found her in the toilet.
It so funny because Madison was
never into stuff like she is.

Then onto the tub, filling it with water

Madison without her cast!

She was such a trooper.
The sound of the cast cutter scared her.
"I told her she could have a cookie
for being so good, she chose a nana"



Waiting in the doctor's office

Leaving the doctor's office.
I was nervous about her walking on it,
but it didn't seem to bother her a bit



The girls playing in the hall.
Having a "pillow fight"





Her cast really did not slow her down a bit!



Daddy's girl




We watched our friends boys, so they
could got to Vegas. That meant we had four kids
under the age of 31/2. We had fun. The girls
had fun having the friends "sleep over"
They all played really well together.
All wanting to ride the horse,
at the same time

summer salts


Movie night with popcorn!!

Jens getting Dylan to bed.
I think it ended up being the other
way around. I went into where he was sleeping
and we was watching t.v. and Jens was asleep.
Go figure!

2 comments:

The Lund's said...

You're girls are so funny! Boston does the same darn thing with our toilets. It drives me nuts. I wonder how many times he has stuck his little digits in the water without me noticing and then stuck them in my mouth later. Gross! It looks like your holiday was enjoyable. The AZ weather was beautiful for us. The girls did a little midnight shopping at AZ Mills for the good deals on Thanksgiving. Got some super deals at the Gymboree outlet. The people that night were quite a sight to see. They drug out the babies in the strollers and everything. I felt so bad for all the kids that should be home sleeping. Boy, the freaks sure do come out at night! Anyway, I would have loved to see you. Maybe next time.

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

Wow! What a trooper for watching all 4 kids! I laughed so hard when I saw Jens asleep and that cute little boy just sitting up wide awake! Your girls are getting so big! They are so adorable. It looks like Kinzi and Owen have a lot in common...toilets, showers, etc. When are you coming again? Let's get together. It feels like forever!