Sunday, January 10, 2010

McKinzi Turns Two!!!

McKinzi turns two years old.
Where does the time go??
It seems just like yesterday
I was bringing home an infant
with a baby already at home.
Although, she was such a surprise.
She was the best OOPS in my life!
Kinzi has so much personality
and zest for life. Her pumpkin smile
can make your heart melt
and her grumpy frown face
will have you dying laughing.
She is so creative with
her emotions. McKinzi
and her sister Madison are best of
friends and are so lucky to have each other.
We love you...

Kinzi and her "2" cupcake
eating jello requires a helmet
grumpy, frown face

1 comments:

Hotzebra said...

She cracks me up! She's so funny! I can't believe she is already 2! I love all her pouty faces! She reminds me so much of Brooklynn when she was that age!